Author Topic: why can I not download torrent files ?  (Read 193 times)

This topic contains a post which is marked as Best Answer. Press here if you would like to see it.

Offline srmdnadem

why can I not download torrent files ?
« on: March 13, 2017, 09:25:25 pm »
I want to download , but I can not , why please ? even I can to download  the freelech file !!

Online logos

• INAZUMA KICK!!!
Re: why can I not download torrent files ?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 08:17:49 am »
because you don't know how to read

Online Bozobub

• Demon Lord of Clowns
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 09:37:46 am »
With the amount of info you've given us, who knows?  Our ESP is reserved for more...perverted uses.  I can tell you that you are not "Warned", at least.

Do you have a BitTorrent client installed?  Is it on the BakaBT whitelist?  Did you read the Wiki, like you said you would when you signed up..? :whistle:

Offline srmdnadem

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2017, 05:20:47 pm »
With the amount of info you've given us, who knows?  Our ESP is reserved for more...perverted uses.  I can tell you that you are not "Warned", at least.

Do you have a BitTorrent client installed?  Is it on the BakaBT whitelist?  Did you read the Wiki, like you said you would when you signed up..? :whistle:

I am sorry if you do not understand me, when I download the torrent file, it is not working , i use utorrent to do that , do you understand me now please ? this problem is common there in bakabt please

Marked as best answer by srmdnadem on March 15, 2017, 12:26:49 am

Online Bozobub

• Demon Lord of Clowns
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2017, 05:34:03 pm »
Answer my questions first.  No one can help you if you don't answer questions and/or follow directions, as there are too many ways for things to go wrong.

Once again:
  • Is your client on the BakaBT client whitelist?  If not, it will never work.  Hint:  Version numbers matter.  The newest version of most clients WILL NOT WORK.  Most updates to clients are added pretty fast (2 days-2 weeks, depending on popularity) but don't bother asking about uTorrent or the "Official" BitTorrent client; it's not going to happen any time soon, in that case.
  • Did you read the Wiki, which you agreed to read when you signed up?

Offline srmdnadem

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2017, 12:28:09 am »
Answer my questions first.  No one can help you if you don't answer questions and/or follow directions, as there are too many ways for things to go wrong.

Once again:
  • Is your client on the BakaBT client whitelist?  If not, it will never work.  Hint:  Version numbers matter.  The newest version of most clients WILL NOT WORK.  Most updates to clients are added pretty fast (2 days-2 weeks, depending on popularity) but don't bother asking about uTorrent or the "Official" BitTorrent client; it's not going to happen any time soon, in that case.
  • Did you read the Wiki, which you agreed to read when you signed up?

I will follow your instruction , thank you

Online Bozobub

• Demon Lord of Clowns
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2017, 03:59:14 pm »
If that was true, you'd answer my questions, silly ::).  No one can help you without information.