Author Topic: Returning & Introduction Thread  (Read 443344 times)

Offline Eizo

Re: Returning & Introduction Thread
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2007, 02:55:58 pm »
καλημέρα!

I am the Eizo, aka God of Spam.

Notorious spammer of the past, wrecker of many minds, cause of many forum shutdowns, top uploader/seeder for a multitude of torrents and many other things (mostly non-constructive).

I can't get the flash insertion work properly. I only get a link to where the flash file is, and you have to click on the link to see it. Isn't it possible to make it show directly in the post?  ???

Offline dogumissedit

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2007, 07:13:13 am »
Hey Everyone.

I'm John and I'm new here.

I've been watching Bleach on [as] and got pissed about their April Fools Joke this year. Got reffered here when membership opened back up a few days ago and dl'led the first season.

So far I like it here. I will seed anything I DL as much as I can. I have vonage for my phone and it eats bandwidth so most of my seeding will be overnight EST when no one is calling my house but if I ever change phone companies I'll seed nonstop.

Well I hope I'm welcome here. ;D

edit: btw special thanks to psychiclord for pointing mein the direction of the codecs I needed to make my downloads work you rock man

Offline dormin

• Gundam Plus II
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2007, 09:28:12 pm »
I doubt I'll have time to post much but I'll just stop by to say hello and that I'll do my best to behave myself here.

Offline ambient182

« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2007, 04:25:06 pm »
Sorry about the title... its been 1 years since i wanted to join boxtorrents. and finaly i did! hello guyz im new here so please blook after me!

Offline Jarudin

« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2007, 11:58:27 pm »
I can't get the flash insertion work properly. I only get a link to where the flash file is, and you have to click on the link to see it. Isn't it possible to make it show directly in the post?  ???
I'm pretty sure Flash is disabled.

--Jarudin--

Offline AltTab

« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2007, 06:38:08 am »
tl;dr
ive came back to see everyone i used to know on boxtorrents, i was really sad when i couldnt log into the forums. after i was inactive for so long my forum account must have been wiped or something happened to everyones account then i missed registering.

ill read the other posters introductions some other time

Offline Lan-the-Pianist

• Former Staff
  • My fingers are faster than your fingers.
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2007, 07:12:19 am »
Hey...I think I remember you.
Lan 
I dont care if you and indiana jones go on the holy grail of boob search, looking for a nipple in the shape of new zealand. I really dont give a shit.

Offline flamecaster

« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2007, 09:52:26 am »
sup guys I'm Nathan and I'm a Hip-hop turntabler and a student at skool of audio engg.

Right now I'm so much into learning Electronic music production that is a part of my course (Currently working on trip hop beats)

I love playing games spl rpgs n strategy. I'm a hardcore fan of animes and I got some obsession with swords ( I want my muramasa blade lol). One of my dreams is to learn Ryuken jutsu n Bushido lol

In sports.. I do muay thai and am an amateur boxer

I'm pretty new to forums spl anime forums thou I've been with boxtorrents for quite a while now. I'm really enjoying my time here and really wanna make a lotta friendz fosure.

well that's pretty much about me I guess but we'll know each other better in the forum so see you guys around

V

ps: is there a way I can put my music or scratch routine online here on the forum for you al...

Offline HWG

« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2007, 04:00:38 pm »
Hi everyone, just registered, only just been watching a bit of Anime and getting hooked i guess  ;D, but i'm hopeing to watch more series and hopefully seed, eventhough it's not a high speed, every little counts eh?   :P

other than that i'm a pretty dull person, lol

Offline daley

• I LUBS MY hershey ROBS!
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2007, 04:30:09 pm »
Hi im dale,

im from Australia , same as some other forum people

im not an old box member (atleast i dont think i am) and im not a new box member, im one of those in the middle ones people dont care about

in about err 4 months ill be a teacher. YUCK  SO HIDE YOUR KIDS!!!

im going to marry nah!

oH YES PEOPLE! HE WILL BE MINE

witness the hershey lub~      where for art thou jellsio?

Offline aznZephyr

• meh.
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2007, 09:02:43 pm »
Hey everyone of Box Torrents,
Not much else to introduce...I'm quite boring xD

Offline dexluther

« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2007, 02:24:57 am »
Hey I'm Dex Luther. (Crowd all together "Hi Dex!")
No it's not my real name, but I wish it was. If I told you my real name, I'd have to kill you.

I'm otaku by definition. Avril Lavigne is my wife (I wish).

I love anime (obviously).

some of my favorites are:
Elfen Lied
Vandread
Onegai Teacher (Onegai Twins was kinda disappointing)

I'm really picky when it comes to anime. I favor the clean pictures oven the dragon ball style art (there's just something about their use of lines that bugs me). I'd rather dubbed anime over Subbed because I usually watch while laying in bed. Reading while trying to pay attention to what's going on screen is a challenge when you're half asleep and sitting far from the screen.

I love ancient Japan. The culture and tradition I find beautiful. One of my favorite movies is "The Last Samurai"

I don't really know what else to write, so I'll probably add more later or you'll learn more about me as I post more.

EDIT: I knew I was forgetting something I wanted to write!

I'm a grammar nazi. It bugs me when people use "U" instead of "you" or confuse "Your" and "You're" (or use "UR") or "Their" "There and "They're." Not using punctuation or replacing it by "..." all over the place also irks me same with over using it (like people who "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" or "?? ?? ?? ??" (without the spaces) all the time).

Spelling mistakes are fine, but when you decide to communicate in a language do it properly or not at all. Don't get me wrong being ignorant isn't the same as not being fluent in a language or making a mistake.

There's no excuse for writing something out and misspelling the same word four or five times. Use a dictionary!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 02:43:13 am by dexluther »

Offline bsv8545

• 馬鹿外人 robo squad
    • mySPACEpirate
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2007, 07:16:43 pm »
well well...

i'm erik (plz call me booty) - 25 (pretty old for an otaku ¿)
and apart from watching anime-series all weekend i do some technoish music from time to time
(for further info on that see http://breakcorezecke.de - http://myspace.com/bootsectorviruz)
(by doing that you'll also discover i'm pretty bad at web- and graphic-design)

what else to say?
got struck by japanimation somewhere around '97 i guess and
from today on i got 16k dsl so i guess my ratio should get better pretty soon

favourite series:
-NGE
-Tenchi Muyo (+movies)
-Elfen Lied
-3x3 Eyes
-FLCL

-black lagoon (pretty cool)

think that's all for the moment

grx
e

P.S.:
bsv = boot-sector-viruz
8545 = 8th May 1945
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 11:45:20 am by bsv8545 »

Offline MadHatter

• Former Staff
  • ~Between Mind and Heart~
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2007, 01:07:41 am »
wow some pretty oldies came back after so long...

Eizo hahaha i forgot who you went head to head with in the spamage! lol....you had the spot for only a short time ;) now you are back to square one! heehee ;)

"The heart is the engine to the body, but the brain is the engine to life"

"if man can see through the eyes of an angel, there would be a second heaven"

Offline NaRu

« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2007, 06:47:03 am »
Eizo is soooo behind now lol

Offline ZephirisX

« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2007, 06:00:37 pm »
Hi everyone! ^_^ Some might have seen me recently since I've been doing a lot of uploading here and there, but I was a forum member a long time ago, before Boxtorrents did some upgrades, but I decided to take a break from the forums, and havn't been on the internet much because of work and school. Although I've been checking the tracker from time to time, I think it's been about 2 years since I've last been to the forum... The layout changed so much! it's like a whole new place!

I like pretty much all kinds of anime, except for very ecchi series (like Green Green or Girls Bravo). My favorite are:

1 - Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
2 - Stellvia of the Universe
3 - Oban Star Racer
4 - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
5 - Kaleido Star
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 06:14:45 pm by ZephirisX »
Sig removed for being oversized.

Offline dudestermike

« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2007, 03:21:33 am »
Hey. I'm usually dudestermikey, but this forum's set 12 characters max for a username (instead of the standard 14 =\). Well, anyways, I'll try to be active, even though I know I won't. Seeding shouldn't be too much of a problem though ^^.

Aside from that, everyone who posted before me, welcome to BoxTorrents.

-Mikey

Nighthog

« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2007, 04:48:10 am »
The Nighthog

I'm a oldie that pops up and back away from box from time to time. Joined some 3 years back.

Whit a list of 300 and more anime titles in my anime seen list I still don't see myself as a otaku. It's a means of time wasting.
I have nothing but time to waste, and beeing the lazy guy most of the time. There is alot of time to waste. And anime is nice.

I don't use box for that much for the downlaod stuff, more for the comunity and to find new series, which I then leeech away from other sites. The main reason nowdays becouse my login doesn't work on the mainsite anymore since the old forums got thrown out.

I'm a happy prick, look me smile.  :)

Offline rolfripper

• Yaoi to the bone
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2007, 08:15:26 pm »
Rolf here
22 years old male from The Netherlands
Hobies; gaming, anime(duh), hanging around in the pub with friends
hhhm. thats about it.

Ohw dont forget, as final touch god made the dutch :D

This is a special day, its the fist day of the rest of your life.

Offline Razzle

• Castitas Lilium
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2007, 06:53:21 am »
Just an average otaku here, leeching & seeding anime and lurking forums.

Pleased to make your acquintance!  :)

Edit: Oh yeah, that's my clan siggy, if you're wondering what Frogs is.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 06:55:53 am by Razzle »