Author Topic: ***MUST READ*** Reseed Request Guidelines  (Read 9449 times)

Offline BakaBT

• Admin
  • I am a system user, do not PM me
    • http://bakabt.me/
***MUST READ*** Reseed Request Guidelines
« on: August 08, 2005, 08:31:12 am »
Before requesting for reseeding:

• Be sure there are actually 0 seeds. This is not the place to post if it is just slow. Please read this post full of helpful information about slow torrents or clients not seeing seeds.
  • Make sure you are using a whitelisted client version, using a client/versions other than those from that list will result in a tracker error and report the torrent as 0 seeds.
  • Link it. There are often more than 1 torrent for a series (dual audio vs just subbed or many OSTs) So please include a link so that we know which one you want. Example: http://bakabt.me/details.php?id=127257
  • Do not request a reseed for brand new torrents. Look at the "snatched" column. If the number is less than 10, then the file isn't properly seeded and hasn't gotten a chance to spread. If this is the case, no one can reseed for you.
  • Don't ask for reseeds when the tracker is down. If all torrents on the site say 0 seeds, then the tracker is down. Asking for a reseed just annoys people and spams up this section.
  • Failure to follow this format will result in your thread being locked.
  • Last but not least, do not bump your own post (aka double posting) feel free to edit it, but do not repost. It will get deleted.

It's too hard to go through all the stuff looking for things that need seeds and things that don’t. People that reseed are doing so out of the kindness of their hearts and taking up their valuable time and bandwidth to do so--don’t waste it.

Feel free to ask questions and PM me or any other mods if you don't understand any of the above or have a suggestion for this sticky.
Thanks for reading.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 02:56:32 am by Duki3003 »
I am a system user, do not PM me

Offline MadHatter

• Former Staff
  • ~Between Mind and Heart~
RESEEDING REQUEST GUIDELINES
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2005, 06:34:12 am »
note: im adding to this to make it more simple to requesting for seeders.

please. PLEASE i can't emphisize in this more...put a tag on what your asking to be reseeded. for example

tags are so that we know ahead of time which it is you want to be reseeded.

tags will be:

OVA - original video animation
SERIES
OST
HENTAI
MANGA
LiveA - live action
ArtB - art books

[reseed] [OVA] name of the anime

any reseeding request that isn't in the right format will probably be locked or deleted.

and again as noted above. PUT THE LINK TO THE ANIME YOU WANT RESEEDED. we can't read your minds, and there might be several animes that are different format. so LINK is important for faster results.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 04:23:12 am by psyren »

"The heart is the engine to the body, but the brain is the engine to life"

"if man can see through the eyes of an angel, there would be a second heaven"