Author Topic: One Piece [series]  (Read 9938 times)

Offline Markalus

• Rawr
    • My skateboarding youtube!
One Piece [series]
« on: April 15, 2010, 08:04:39 PM »
This'll be my first post here, I've never been a member of a torrent site before. Mostly just been working up my ratio.

I noticed that the One Piece series has no torrents. You can't download any episodes from it. It's not on the Funimation blacklist, and multiple movies and specials are available so it doesn't make much sense as to why it's not there. Does it have to do with the rule that it's an incomplete series? If so, does the "BakaBT does not house any unfinished series (unless the series is broken into different seasons that is the only exception to where we allow it)." not allow it to be uploaded?

Either way, I'd like to request the One Piece series, in seasons, from Kaizoku Fansubs. They already have torrents available for every episode up to 268-269, in batches of 10. However, they're very slow, and this is an anime torrent website. I will obviously be very willing to seed the series for as long as my hard drive allows.

For more info on the K-F links click here

I am also aware that various other subbing groups have continued the series up to the point where Funimation took it over. Is there a possibility that Funimation licensing will disallow torrents for the episodes they've subtitled? Or only for their dubs (which no one wants anyways :P).

Sorry, as I said, new user, first time ever doing anything like this, but I'd really like to see this done!

Offline newy

• Staff
  • Yack...Deculture!
Re: One Piece [series]
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 08:08:24 PM »
You said you read the DNU list...

One Piece is not on the DNU list because it was either forgotten to add or it hasn't been added since it is unknown up to which season Shittymation licensed the series...

Your link

- doesn't work

- doesn't link to K-F site

Why don't you use K-F's site?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 08:13:54 PM by newy »

I knew nothing of the outside world. I was just a frog in a well.

Offline AceD

• Facebook
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 08:11:15 PM »
There was a debate at some point about posting the episodes that FUNimation haven't licensed, but it was decided that it wasn't worth the hassle or potential grief

in short, no...

Offline Markalus

• Rawr
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 08:13:23 PM »
I did read it.

SXION23   Orochi, the Eight-Headed Dragon      Movie   Unknown
SXION23   Orphen      TV   Unknown
SXION23   Orphen 2: Revenge      TV   Unknown

are the entries under O.

Then after your post... scrolled down further to see One Piece licensed under Funimation. Which makes me feel even newbier than I already do. But nonetheless it's not in the blacklist, which meant there was a possibility...

Just curious, what could funimation do about episodes it hasn't licensed? I mean... really?

Offline newy

• Staff
  • Yack...Deculture!
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2010, 08:16:31 PM »
Erm... not on the list? You're contradicting yourself. First you say you finally found it under Funimation and then that it's not on the list?

Officially nothing. But it's a hassle to deal with Shittymation.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 08:20:02 PM by newy »

I knew nothing of the outside world. I was just a frog in a well.

Offline Markalus

• Rawr
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2010, 08:22:00 PM »
Alright, fair enough I suppose...

And looking closer, I see movie 8 isn't part of bakabt. Eh, ah well. I'd still like to see non-licensed subbed episodes, but I have no say, and I do no legal dealings on the site, so that's all I can do :\

Thanks for the quick reply :)

xiong: please no links to blacklisted content

Also, the link is to the list of K-F torrents that their site provides. It works for me? And Funimation hasn't subbed any epi's between 112-380ish (forget the actual epi #), which leaves a full 200+ episodes license free.

But doesn't change what I said above.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 11:59:27 PM by Xiong Chiamiov »

Offline Hizoka003

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2010, 08:36:11 PM »
K-Fs torrents work fine first off, second K-F is really slow

K-F has only subbed up to 269 of the 446 eps out there, one thing i have noticed about BakaBT in my short time here is they typical only do stuff when its completed by one group when possible, no one group has done up to the current ep of One Piece infact you have to get eps from 3-4 groups to get it all

not worth the headache IMO, to post it here that is, the serise is definatly worth getting even if you have to get from multiple groups

IMO the best progression is K-F -> ADC Elites -> Vegapunk -> INP/N-F -> Yibis

Offline isukianime

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2010, 10:20:50 AM »
as mentioned somewhere if you want to download it fast

install mirc and learn how to download with it.  hint: google is your friend

it's available in the news channel on rizon