Author Topic: Panties and Boobs Scenes  (Read 5184 times)

Offline Pentium100

Re: Panties and Boobs Scenes
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2011, 04:49:07 AM »
If the anime has a good story and the fanservice shots could be cut out without it negatively impacting the story then I do not like them because I know that if I showed the anime to some people, while they would like the story they would not get over the fanservice shots. OTOH, anime like Strike Witches can have them and they make it even better. While I have not seen kiss x sis, it probably is the same.

However, I really hate the blatant censorship, that is, when part of the screen is blacked out or replaced by some image. If you do not want to show something, you can always frame the shot differently so the offending body part is covered by some object in the scene or is out of the field of view, like it is done on live action TV shows and movies.
BBT Ika Musume Fanclub Member #080586
Misaka Mikoto Fanclub Member:080586

Offline Ixarku

• Professional Turd Polisher
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2011, 10:45:45 PM »
I personally think nudity in anime is unnecessary and fan service is dumb, but each to his own.  Cartoon nudity really doesn't do anything for me.  At worst, it's annoying, at best just a distraction.  Given the choice, I'd much rather see the real thing.
It took an hour to write; I figured it'd take an hour to read.

Offline SJR0531

• Dubfag and Proud...
    • Sonic's Deviantart
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2011, 08:08:53 PM »
If I want to see girls show their boobs and panties, i'd go watch hentai. Just sayin.
<br />Anime-Planet.com - anime | m

Offline tomoya-kun

• Reporting for duty.
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2011, 10:00:35 PM »
I love fanservice, just not in rediculous amounts.

BBT Team Riko Suminoe #000002

Offline cstle

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2011, 10:04:17 PM »
I like fanservice with meaning, like in Bakemonogatari.

Offline Tatsujin

• Box Fansubs
    • Otakixus
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2011, 03:43:12 AM »
Oh god ... EPISODE 2, EPISODE 2!!!!!

¸¸,.-~*'¨¨¨™¤¦ Otakixus ¦¤™¨¨¨'*~-.,¸¸

Offline Sosseres

• A problem well stated is a problem half solved.
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2011, 08:39:29 AM »
I only like natural fan service. I consider series with an overwhelming amount of fan service of this kind to be enjoyed the same way as hentai. Only it is bad hentai.^^

If they are doing it censoring is very distracting. So whatever the scene should show is how I like it.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 08:42:54 AM by Sosseres »

Online brunoais

• Developer
  • It's juice and jam time!
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2011, 11:27:58 AM »
Thx for saying it now I have another one in the wishlist :)

If I want to see girls show their boobs and panties, i'd go watch hentai. Just sayin.
Only to be disappointed with oversized boobs, wrong hips, etc... Ecchi has (usually) girls with more real life like bodies, plot (many times, makes much more sense than hentai)...
Want more smilies in bakabt? Check this: http://forums.bakabt.me/index.php?topic=28322.0
Please!!! I need hentai recommendation here: http://forums.bakabt.me/index.php?topic=28566
NEW BLOG POST!
BBT Ako & Riko Suminoe Fanclub#000004

Offline 1000mAh

• Go beyond death \\A proud Finn
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2011, 11:35:16 AM »
Don't care :P I like them but they aren't must things in anime.
But yeah, If the put any of that, do it unsencored :P
But yeah, it doesn't affect my opinion about the anime.

Offline SJR0531

• Dubfag and Proud...
    • Sonic's Deviantart
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2011, 05:42:31 PM »
Only to be disappointed with oversized boobs, wrong hips, etc... Ecchi has (usually) girls with more real life like bodies, plot (many times, makes much more sense than hentai)...

Yeah, girls that are overly skinny and have F cup boobs. Then again, that's almost every anime girl.
<br />Anime-Planet.com - anime | m

Offline Cuan

• NTR Janitor
  • Catholic schoolgirl
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2011, 06:42:13 PM »
Skin-colored = skin-colored clothing? :o
That's certainly the grossest fashion style ever invented. :-\

Online brunoais

• Developer
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2011, 07:32:42 AM »
Skin-colored = skin-colored clothing? :o
That's certainly the grossest fashion style ever invented. :-\
But it's sexy *sexypose*. Kidding!
Want more smilies in bakabt? Check this: http://forums.bakabt.me/index.php?topic=28322.0
Please!!! I need hentai recommendation here: http://forums.bakabt.me/index.php?topic=28566
NEW BLOG POST!

Offline Tatsujin

• Box Fansubs
    • Otakixus
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2011, 08:29:09 AM »
They're all young, too. And if they're not young in age, then they're young in appearance.

Ugly and saggy tits never exist in Anime. It's a PERFECT LIFE! ...... Well, not always.

¸¸,.-~*'¨¨¨™¤¦ Otakixus ¦¤™¨¨¨'*~-.,¸¸

Online brunoais

• Developer
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2011, 09:44:42 AM »
Ugly and saggy tits never exist in Anime.
True unless they want to do fandisservice Example: Kemeko!
Yet. Why do they abuse so much with the big/giant boobs fetish? Why not include normal ones (or maybe small ones). If those are fetishes too aren't there ppl who like them too?
NEW BLOG POST!

Offline Cuan

• NTR Janitor
  • Catholic schoolgirl
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2011, 10:11:10 AM »
Yet. Why do they abuse so much with the big/giant boobs fetish? Why not include normal ones (or maybe small ones). If those are fetishes too aren't there ppl who like them too?
IRL normal breasts = anime small breasts.
That's why Lina Inverse is a pettanko.

And then there's DFC of course, but if you're into that, you're a pedo. No exceptions.

Also: More boing ≡ saggier breasts.

Online brunoais

• Developer
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2011, 01:03:33 PM »
I don't like DFC, even if I also look for loli. When I look for loli, I usually trash about 95% of the stuff I find (usually because they are too young) . When I try searching for the adult-adult stuff I trash about 99% of the stuff (there a lot more stuff but most of it is trashed due not following what I want). So yeah... It's hard to find good stuff for me.
When I try finding adult material I try finding stuff that works with me. And it seems like my taste replenishes a lot what's in real life (or has it's own rules that makes sense in context and does not forget or try to escape them (this does not always work)).
NEW BLOG POST!

Offline ChibiKabura

« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2011, 04:14:34 PM »
I have a real girlfriend....so animated girl parts don't do so much for me.  It's better when it's not contrived and happens under a realistic situation.  I can't watch some anime with my gf because if it's too sexual, she gets really turned off and I get in trouble.

But I think it's quite popular among the adolescent crowd, so it's not something that is going away.

Offline southerndoom

• chuu
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2011, 07:43:37 PM »
I personally think nudity in anime is unnecessary and fan service is dumb, but each to his own.  Cartoon nudity really doesn't do anything for me.  At worst, it's annoying, at best just a distraction.  Given the choice, I'd much rather see the real thing.

Pretty much this.

Offline borghellit

• Sore wa himitsu desu
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2011, 07:53:07 PM »
I voted that "I like both(...)" cuz I enjoy them, but only if the anime has them. If not, I don't care. I'm not very demanding with that stuff.