Author Topic: I NEED MOAR ANIME!!!!  (Read 3806 times)

Offline Hayaku

• I hate having nothing to do. It gets me thinking..
Re: I NEED MOAR ANIME!!!!
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2011, 12:24:11 AM »
Hmm.... Something I would recommend? Something nice? Well, seeing as nobody else seems to give a damn about the rules regarding "give reasons, not lists" and the fact that the thread starter hasn't exactly given any specifics, only something I would recommend, I am now going to "skip" the rules and give you the list. I will however put it in a spoiler tag so that the people won't get too amazed by the sheer awesomeness of the list!

(click to show/hide)

I won't have time to read your list, and you probably won't keep up with my list but try to remove your animes from my list and watch everything else, they are all great!
(click to show/hide)

Well enjoy this newly found list and seeing as you watch 3 series a day, this will keep you occupied for a very long time should you go after it. And don't forget..... This list was recommended by Hayaku~[/list]
Dear BakaBT Staff, please do not remove my signatures. - Hayaku

Offline 1000mAh

• Go beyond death
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2011, 12:39:29 AM »
^ well, waht I was looking after was the raction like:
''look pile of really good anime you have seen and recomend the whole pile.''

I didn't have any Specifics in this thread, since, I'm looking for anything good from any genre.
....and my anime prferance can be easily seen from my list and my posting history '=_= ... on Recommendations, Suggestions & Identification

Where is it decided that who gets that little piece of happiness?

Offline Hayaku

• I hate having nothing to do. It gets me thinking..
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2011, 09:00:44 PM »
^ well, waht I was looking after was the raction like:
''look pile of really good anime you have seen and recomend the whole pile.''

I didn't have any Specifics in this thread, since, I'm looking for anything good from any genre.
....and my anime prferance can be easily seen from my list and my posting history '=_= ... on Recommendations, Suggestions & Identification

And you'd expect someone to actually read up on your posting history in order to help you look for something new from what you've posted earlier? If you want help, you have to give a bit more than "I want = anything that is good :3
Shoujo, Shonen, Seinen, Drama, Romance, Action, Comedy" <------ this sums up just about EVERY FRIGGIN ANIME there is!!!! and that's what you got, basically a list of ALMOST EVERY FRIGGIN ANIME THERE IS.

For your next thread (which I have no doubt that you will create regarding this matter) here's a tip for you. Help us help you, and not "I have started similar threads earlier, go look it up and tell me what to watch RIGHT NOW GOD DAMNIT (dramatized for effect)"
Dear BakaBT Staff, please do not remove my signatures. - Hayaku

Offline 1000mAh

• Go beyond death
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2011, 09:34:52 PM »
^ I*ll make it sooner or later :P + I don't think every anime is really good, since, I wan't anything that is good. yk, here is a lot of bad ones as well >:D

and for this thread, I wasn't looking anything specific. :P
I*ve done threds where I request specific genre.  and with older posts, many people around here have good memory, and many of the posters on this thread have also posted on my other threads

Offline Kam

• Power Uploader
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2011, 12:28:11 AM »
I don't know what Hayaku's problem is. I found it rather easy to make recommendations to you because you provided links to your tracker profile and your MAL list for reference.

I looked at my own ANN list and just did a CTRL+F to see if there were any duplicates between my list and yours. If there wasn't, I'd find the anime on BBT and post a link in the comment. Really easy actually and no reason to freak out. ::)
And even though we feel dead inside, we can still say, "At least we tried."

Offline 1000mAh

• Go beyond death
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2012, 03:13:21 PM »
FINALY puuted the last torrents onto DL from this thread ;) now you just have to waut that I finish the last about 50 titles.

....and now that I think of it, it is rather easy to see what kind of anime I have requested in the past... just put the thread order into ''by''  then it puts the threads in new order, by author... and since my nick is ''1000mAh''...

BUT YEAH
Thanks for all the recs :D