Author Topic: Naruto Shippuuden Season 12 [720p]  (Read 2977 times)

Offline LeijonaSisu

Naruto Shippuuden Season 12 [720p]
« on: October 09, 2012, 07:02:45 PM »
The last episode of season 12 of Naruto Shippuuden aired on September 27. Which means the entire season has aired and can be put into a pack which can be downloaded.

The entire season's episodes, names, and air dates can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Naruto:_Shippuden_episodes _(season_12)

I have found all of the episodes online on other trackers. Could someone please arrange them into a pack like the other 11 seasons + originals that we have here? I thought this would have been done awhile ago, but I guess these things take time.

If no one is working on it, could someone please get onto it? I'm not sure how these things go but the last ones were released here on BakaBT pretty quickly.

Thanks and peace.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 07:05:37 PM by LeijonaSisu »

Online Sherlock

• Staff
  • To Nyaa or Not to Nyaa..
Re: Naruto Shippuuden Season 12 [720p]
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 09:41:41 AM »
Why do you feel it ended? I haven't been following Naruto, but looking at your link, it clearly states that it is ongoing..

Quote from: Wikipedia
The twelfth season began airing on January 5, 2012 on TV Tokyo and is still ongoing.

This incomplete list is frequently updated to include new information.

The episodes go upto 285 as of now..

Also, it is already offered.
There is no greater natural advantage in life than to have an enemy over-estimate your faults, unless it is a friend under-estimating your virtues.

Offline newy

• Staff
  • Yack...Deculture!
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 10:33:50 AM »
That is the 480 version. Furthermore, it will be quite sometime before any version is granted. Go ask (and be banned from their IRC by) Taka when they are finished.

I knew nothing of the outside world. I was just a frog in a well.

Offline LeijonaSisu

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 04:58:24 PM »
Why do you feel it ended? I haven't been following Naruto, but looking at your link, it clearly states that it is ongoing..

Quote from: Wikipedia
The twelfth season began airing on January 5, 2012 on TV Tokyo and is still ongoing.

This incomplete list is frequently updated to include new information.

The episodes go upto 285 as of now..

Also, it is already offered.

It seems that Wikipedia link has been edited overnight. :/ It ended with 281. Now there are other episodes listed in the future going on there.

I sure hope that someone offers a 720p pack of Season 12 (or at least the majority of it) soon :/ It's a real pain to have to get them piece by piece from other slower sites.

EDIT: I ended up getting them directly from [TAKA] which was quite easy. The hash-tags match. Though I would have liked to have gotten them from BakaBT and been able to seed back here.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 09:56:06 AM by LeijonaSisu »