The active / inactive torrents sections on my user page are currently displaying incorrect info. Only about a tenth of my currently active torrents are shown as active.
I assume that this is a result of the difficulties with the tracker, and I'm only making a note of this because this seems odd.
I've checked that I am uploading on at least two of the torrents that are currently marked as inactive. I'd expect that a malfunctioning tracker might fail to register all activity for a while, but to correctly register some torrents and not others - and consistently the same ones when I restart my torrent client (Transmission 2.8.4 - not the newest version, but the newest one which works with my OS) - seems, as I said, odd.