Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
The Lounge / Re: Forum Member Pictures
« Last post by Ultimecia on Today at 07:57:33 pm »
Wow. Just wow. There's a reason people are rude to you you know.

1) It was a comedy photo. Neither of us wanted to have serious stuffy wedding photos. I'd just dueled him with my umbrella.

2) I wear glasses for computer work. But even if I didn't, glasses have the ability to be removed.
The first three seasons are actually called "Indigo League", "orange islands" and "Johto journeys"
You will not find a raw of any because the english version is butchered and the Japanese version was only printed on rental VHS, as stated already.
Well, it seems that Nyaa #109902 does contain raws labeled for those arcs, so I guess a subbed version is theoretically possible, assuming those files are what they say they are. But afaik no remotely close to complete subbed version actually exists.
The Lounge / Re: Sad Day
« Last post by Ozzaharwood on Today at 07:37:46 pm »
It's not a big deal, you can make a new tracker profile. Just keep things seeding for little while and soon enough you'll be good to go again.
« Last post by Krudda on Today at 07:35:08 pm »
I gotta ask.
I was trying to be polite and keep it to myself, but I can't...

Why do you look so pissed off? And he looks like "what'd I do?"

Didn't you wear glasses?
The Lounge / Sad Day
« Last post by Phrtivi on Today at 06:48:37 pm »
I am sad. My bakabt tracker account was pruned. I just noticed it when I wanted searching for manga, I couldn't login.

Google search have cache of my profile accessed in Januari 2016. It's more than 11 months. Oh well..
I just want to talk about it
Forum/Thread Games / Re: [Game] Guess the anime
« Last post by Triltaison on Today at 06:34:30 pm »
Thanks for the laugh, Vic.

And Erebus is correct! You're up.  :)
The Lounge / Re: Things that piss you off!
« Last post by Burkingam on Today at 06:21:47 pm »
There are some debates that are so ridiculous you wonder why we are even having them. Like the breast feeding controversy. Let's have a public controversy about whether or not it's ok to feed babies using method scientifically proven to make the baby healthier. What's next, are we gonna start debating about whether or not is ok to breath through your nose in public?
Forum/Thread Games / Re: Fitting song.
« Last post by undetz on Today at 05:57:05 pm »
Well, I can't think of anything so the new topic is: Nothing
« Last post by Ultimecia on Today at 05:55:39 pm »
Announcements / Re: Cloudflare bug
« Last post by sneaker2 on Today at 04:31:51 pm »
Oh boi. Can we request user name change as well? I would like to take this opportunity to start over new. I need to restructure most of my pass and ID in a lot of places as is.
That's why people use password managers with a unique random password for each site. Such databases get leaked all the time anyways.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10