Author Topic: Something odd popped up in my inactive torrents.  (Read 306 times)

Offline capnmorgan

• I have mastered making grape koolaid.
Something odd popped up in my inactive torrents.
« on: January 03, 2017, 07:51:25 pm »
So I'm going through the inactive torrents listed under my user id.  I was double checking to see if any files were missing from my backups and I come across something weird.  There were a few series that I had never seen before in the inactive listings.  I've still got all of the download links saved to a separate folder in case I have to download anything again.  I double checked and the series in question aren't listed in the archives folder or even in the download folders.  So my question is how the crap did these shows appear in my listing?  I don't let anyone else touch my download rig and I haven't had to replace the hard drives for quite a few years. So how did these phantom series show up in my listing?

If I've posted this in the wrong section, can the mods please move it to the correct one?  I tried looking to see if this had happened to anyone else, but I couldn't.

If your superpower requires you to get naked, its not a power its a problem.

Offline Halfway

Re: Something odd popped up in my inactive torrents.
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 06:21:12 pm »
I've just realized today that the same thing has happened to me. Only one series though and I know for a fact that I didn't downloaded it. I checked my hard drives for the tracker just to be 100% sure and found nothing.

Offline Krudda

• 私は 日本語 が 上手 じゃ ありません
    • My Anime List
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 01:21:23 am »
Its a potential tracker bug, as of yet, unconfirmed.

I've also experienced it and it only seems to affect a user's inactive list.

Offline capnmorgan

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 06:57:41 am »
Alright, thanks for the info.  I did another check of the torrents on every computer in the house and it turned up on none of them.  I wasn't sure if I was losing my mind or what.

Offline Halfway

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2017, 09:29:43 am »
Is one of the shows that got added to your list Cool Devices? That's the one that got added to mine.

Offline capnmorgan

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2017, 01:24:55 pm »
Nope