Author Topic: Achievements that silly little bitches don't appreciate.  (Read 547996 times)

Offline KoC

• Was 30 years old when born and grown older since.
Achievements that silly little bitches don't appreciate.
« on: June 10, 2009, 02:24:55 pm »
Achievements.

Your achievements.

Your achievements that you feel so very, ever so fucking proud about but none of the worthless sacks of excrement in your life give two shits about.

Your achievements you want to brag about in the faceless nameless void in the internet in order to able to shout about it somewhere so that it becomes real to you in that little corner of your soul that feels so lonely and unloved and no one has touched you in 8 months and you feel so cold and you hate the world and it's just a matter of time that you pick up that hammer in the corner and start smashing in at that screaming bitch in the yard not shutting the fuck up I have a goddamn headache you fucking whore I swear to god I am going to smash your gosh darned brain in and finger paint in the sand my name with your mushy goo because I'm so fucking proud of what I did and no court in this God's green earth would dare to pass judgement on me 'cus they know I just had a bad day and the fucking headache...

Your achievements.

Mine for today: I bought my 250th record.

Bloodthirsty Finn || God-emperor of the kingdom of clouds || Over-behemoth of C.C || Agenteer, yarr!

Offline AceHigh

Re: Achievements that silly little bitches don't appreciate.
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 04:57:51 pm »
Wasted about 7000 Euro in a short period of time.

Gone... *Puff* Fucking gone! I must be great at wasting money.

Offline AkumaisDaGr8est

• The Supreme Master of The Fist
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 05:03:55 pm »
Ummm...why was this stickied? lmao

downloaded my 5k song about a couple of weeks ago

Its the return of me, who shall always be known as DaGr8est!!!

Offline Transparent

• www.facebook.com/dschonrock
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 05:05:08 pm »
drunk by 11am.  thats something, right?

Offline RenDiz

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 05:30:29 pm »
Quote from: AkumaisDaGr8est
Date Registered: August 04, 2006, 05:01:54 PM

∑(゜△゜ ) uu~?
Quite an achievement bro. Your mother would be proud. :3

Offline zoidchan

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 05:52:00 pm »
I woke up at 7:30 !!!! that's right bitches, fucking early in the morning! and to say that i've not napped, i'm so impressed!!! :D

Offline AceHigh

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 07:03:31 pm »
5.30 every day except weekends  ::)

Offline quekmeister

• I like big crabs and I can not lie.
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2009, 07:27:59 pm »
I slept for fourteen hours after staying up for two and a half days.

Offline zoidchan

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2009, 07:28:49 pm »
Oh and i wrote a poem too!!! and you can read em!! :D

the poem is appropriately named, "A lost stick of butter"

A lost stick of butter...

Landed in my burger

so greasy in my tummy

but man, was it yummy

if your food ain't great

it's never too late

add that stick of butter!

Offline relic2279

• Box Fansubs
  • レーザービーム
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2009, 08:16:08 pm »
I spin fire and get to meet/drink/party with some D list celebs as a result:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 10:35:31 pm by relic2279 »

Offline Aglaea

• Lover of Box Girls
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2009, 05:03:39 pm »
Not getting fired yesterday, even though I was supposed to.
Sig removed for being oversized.
I'm back bitches! <3 Pe-chan

Offline kyubixmunky

• Nine-Tailed Demon Monkey Fox
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2009, 07:34:55 am »

I once meant to take a nap to rest my eyes while reading a book. This happened at 5:00 P.M. I meant to sleep 2 hours, and when I woke up it was 7:00 A.M.

Offline Aneroph

• 笑顔で暗闇
    • Deviantart
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2009, 07:42:21 am »

I once meant to take a nap to rest my eyes while reading a book. This happened at 5:00 P.M. I meant to sleep 2 hours, and when I woke up it was 7:00 A.M.

Pffft. I managed a full 24 hours and 10 minutes of sleep last summer. Boy was I surprised. I thought I only took a 10 minute nap then realized I was off by an entire day. When you have no job, no school, all your friends live more than an hour away, and the town you live in is lucky to even have something as interesting as a Walmart, you tend to just sleep/hibernate through most of the summer. Luckily this year I have still kept my interest in anime so it gives me something to wake up for.

Offline KoC

• Was 30 years old when born and grown older since.
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2009, 07:46:40 am »
My personal record is about 34-36 hours continuous sleep. And that's without being sick. With a good fever you can sleep couple of days straight.

Bloodthirsty Finn || God-emperor of the kingdom of clouds || Over-behemoth of C.C || Agenteer, yarr!

Offline oroji

• Onion Prince
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2009, 07:53:43 am »
Getting away with a fire...we burned a natural christmas tree inside a house sealed by the federal police (we used ladders) and someone who saw us must have phoned the police, and we ran (we were 15 years old), we were 8, one got away on a bus, two hid on a supermarket and 5 of us got caught...but we couldn't get taken to the police because we rang a bell and a friend's brother claimed to be responsible for us, and since the police need permission to take kids to the station, they had to go and come back for us...by that time we had a plan and we were hiding on a room almost shitting our pants, but nothing happened and we got away with it............yeah...

Oh and I learned french by myself :D

"But isn't all we're doing just ruining something vital to humanity anyway? Break the world's shell...for the sake of revolutionizing the world."

Offline Stsin

« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2009, 08:47:26 am »
In my delinquent years, a friend and I outrunned some cops.  Jumping many neighborhood fences to reach safety in the woods of a nearby park.  We really weren't doing anything seriously wrong, but I guess enjoyed the thrill of being in pursuit.  But it was not as adrenaline pumping as being chased by some PO'ed good ole boys in a pickup wielding baseball bats.  After a good chase, took cover in some bushes.  Friend wanted to keep going but stayed with me, while doing out best to stop breathing loud... as they ran right past us.

Something really not worth bragging about is that at the age of 3 or 4, I was able to set fire in my apartment burning most of the second floor, and being rescued by firemen with a ladder to the bedroom window.  While I was just wearing my underwear *flex*
Parents didn't appreciate that.

Offline fohfoh

• Mod AznV~ We don't call it "Live Action"
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2009, 10:28:02 am »
I recall using sharp pointed knives when I was 3 years old. No I was not a triad needing to defend himself, I was cooking. Chopping up veggies to make "borscht" or w/e it's called. A butter knife is no good vs a carrot and it smashes celery.

With adult supervision of course. I recall once being up for like 3 days straight without feeling tired at all and not drinking a drop of caffeine. This was way back in the day and I was playing Warcraft 3 defence games on the computer, watching anime, and going out to play. I only went to sleep (not because I was tired) but because I looked in the mirror (no bags under eyes either) and realized my eyes were bloodshot.
This is your home now. So take advantage of everything here, except me.

Offline mgz

• Box Fansubs
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2009, 06:22:08 pm »
why were said good ole boys chasing after you is my question?

and i have a similar story, one time me my brother and some friends on Halloween were in my brothers bronco with the cap off in a not so great neighborhood at abouit 930 or so and a group of about 6 black guys thought it would be a great idea to shoot our bronco with a paint ball gun, long story short it turned into more or less a large fight baseball bats were involved, and the cops werent called but my brother got grazed in the head with a bat and needed 10 staples, we knew a couple people who worked at the hospital who said later that evening about 4 black guys came in horribly beaten with a broken limb or 2 on them and one with internal bleeding.

Oh and i forgot to mention my brother and i  both keep all kinds of things that can be used as weapons in our vehicles. So we had the good old fashion 4 ft long chain that weighs a good 10 or 15lbs and is really easy to hurt someone with, 2 baseball bats crowbar and i think he may have even had steel pipe in the bronco at the time.

The other group had a baseball bat an extra person and 3 paintball guns.

Long story short all of us got a bunch of paintball bleeding circles. But they were injured quite badly and taught quite the lesson

darkjedi

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2009, 06:46:10 pm »
Going to war.  :P

Offline Proin Drakenzol

• Tiny Dragon Powers of Doom!
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2009, 07:17:48 pm »
Out of every active duty Electronics Technician, 3rd class taking the Electronics Technician, 2nd class exam for March '09/Cycle 203 (1,236 people Navy wide) I got the highest exam score out of everybody.

I made 2nd class (E-5) in two years with only 12% advancement for my rate.

The linear nature of your Euclidean geometry both confounds and befuddles me.