Author Topic: * Competitions & Events - Suggestions thread *  (Read 19874 times)

Offline juggalojohn

• Just Be Nise
Re: * Competitions & Events - Suggestions thread *
« Reply #80 on: November 18, 2013, 04:05:30 am »

I was actually thinking of that, but think of the problems, most people now prefer DevPro rather than DN cos it's automated.

We should do a poll to see the BBT preference on what program we should use. Personaly I've never herd of DevPro but I would be willing to try it for a BBT.

There are also timezone differences all over the world so organisation would be difficult,
I think we should set a time when round one begins (or what time everyone should be in the lobby). IDK what time would be best (We might poll to see where interested users live and use a prefered time in that contry ie. America 5PM EDT)

and also, there are so many rulings now (even I don't know them all :x) and there are rarely any mods on DN most of the time... so there will be loads of disputes.

There are alot of rulings now of days. 9 times out of 10 the ruling is on the internet. also you can ask about it in the general chat and users will ussaly chime in with the answer w/ a link.

to solve the absence of mods BBT might assign/take volunteers to be on stand by to help clear up misunderstandings.we could the DN chat or something of the like (AIM, skype, FB, and YM)

Also, what format do we play, do we play the current meta? Or do we go into Traditional and play old-school Yugioh?

I think we should be ok playing meta. If we where going to do Traditional we might add a "no FTKs/spam" rule. the exodia FTK deck is a little past annoying.

there would be a lot more details to be hammered out but that is a start :laugh: I'd be willing to work out the kinks with any mods to get it rolling

« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 01:54:30 am by juggalojohn »

Offline Krudda

• 私は 日本語 が 上手 じゃ ありません
    • My Anime List
« Reply #81 on: November 26, 2013, 08:38:43 am »
How about the BakaBT official OSU! challenge? http://www.osu.ppy.sh/

Easy to organise, all you need to do is get a moderator who plays (or force one to join, but I know Duki played there for a while) to choose say 2 dozen anime related songs/maps (recently ranked so we know they are decent, some of the earlier ones are utter trash and unplayable), and then everyone plays that song and takes an in-game screenshot of the results (obviously they can play it multiple times) and send it via private message to that moderator (so nobody knows each others' score until the decision time)

Give them say, a week to do it, and then round 2 starts, where only the top so many players "go on" and so on until the final song is just between two players.

Trust me, I'm a random nobody.

Offline SchoolDaysEX

• you know it?
    • MAL
« Reply #82 on: December 12, 2013, 09:45:30 pm »
Maybe set up a steam group, and have fun killing each other on TF2/ other various games?
By reading this you automatically accept the contract.

Offline yutondrock

« Reply #83 on: May 13, 2014, 08:13:27 pm »
Hello ,
Mr And Mrs staff , admin , moderator or whosoever is reading this :/
I was wondering if it is possible to to create folders in your bookmark folder like the kind we have in kat.ph so that i can move my bookmarks to another folder which will still be in bookmark folder Eg: like if you look in my bookmarks you shall find over 101 torrents of which i have downloaded some so if you guys @the top can implement something like that i would love it  thanks  ;D

Offline nTHraX

« Reply #84 on: December 25, 2016, 02:46:02 pm »
Hi ^^
I would like to suggest a "BakaBT-tan" character design contents since we don't have one yet.

Online Duki3003

• Admin
« Reply #85 on: January 14, 2017, 08:52:22 am »
Actually we do, it was agreed a few years ago it would be Cirno, and it's used in our store - http://www.cafepress.com/bakabt