Author Topic: Things that piss you off!  (Read 797445 times)

Offline BrownMasterV

Re: Things that piss you off!
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2010, 04:06:52 pm »
People who walk slowly in hallways. (especially when they're with others and taking up the whole damn width of the hallway)

Offline HeinzH

• Hiyoko desu!
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2010, 04:45:13 pm »
People who walk slowly in hallways. (especially when they're with others and taking up the whole damn width of the hallway)
+1

Waiting in line at the supermarket and the person in front of you pays with with loose cash, resulting in a 5-minute-search for the right coins.  >:(

Offline deathman

• WTF??
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2010, 05:15:55 pm »
Why does the dentist decide to start a conversation with you when you have like 5 dentist tools into your mouth and your tongue is paralyzed?????
Aim for the sky in order for you to reach the earth

Offline phufham

« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2010, 05:18:39 pm »
Why does the dentist decide to start a conversation with you when you have like 5 dentist tools into your mouth and your tongue is paralyzed?????

because they like to aggravate you knowing you cant say anything.

another thing would be people who act like they know it all but are just as dumb as the next person

Deliver me from my restriction, my restraint, my state of mind

Offline vuzedome

• Reppuzan~!
  • Awards Winner of the BakaBT Mahjong tournament 2010
    • GoGreenToday
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2010, 05:19:59 pm »
It's a perversion every dentist have.
BBT Ika Musume Fan Club Member #000044   
Misaka Mikoto Fan Club Member #000044
BBT Duke Nukem Fan Club Member #0000002

Offline deathman

• WTF??
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2010, 06:58:14 pm »
It's a perversion every dentist have.
I know i just cant seem to stand it....
Aim for the sky in order for you to reach the earth

Hiero

« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2010, 07:11:00 pm »
bdsm wahhh
Anyways, I agree about the hallway thing- standing with friends in the fcking middle is annoying. Friends who don't do shit on projects with you, and people who step on my shoes..very school orientated as you can tell.

Offline Chiyachan

• Staff
  • Awards Award for multiple donations to Kiva charity. Award for donating to Kiva charity.
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2010, 07:16:14 pm »
Havoc10K
Quote from: Enzedder
I agree that its a lounge but its not a supergay lounge.
'Onest, I'm a super cute gal. Befriend me? ;D

Offline Soryon

« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2010, 07:22:00 pm »
why am I not surprised =P

Offline 1000mAh

• bananas, melonas, tralala, ding ding dong
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2010, 07:22:57 pm »
why am I not surprised =P

I was just about to say that :P

Don't EVER touch my snacks!||Discord

Offline Havoc10K

« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2010, 07:31:31 pm »
Havoc10K
I keep telling you Chiya, I will not go out with you !

on topic:
-some car drivers on a rainy days, you just fucken can't slow down can you ? it's like you have a target board on your back with a note: "SPLASH ME!"

-shows that have potential and turn out a complete fail (Kampfer)

Offline Soryon

« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2010, 07:34:45 pm »
-shows that have potential and turn out a complete fail (Kampfer)
how about shows that build up to something and never act....
the ending of Working!! comes to mind immediately. Skip Beat also, among others.

Offline Proin Drakenzol

• Tiny Dragon Powers of Doom!
« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2010, 08:44:07 pm »
Atheist Zealots.

And anyone else that doesn't understand that not all religions are the same.

The linear nature of your Euclidean geometry both confounds and befuddles me.

Offline Soulreaper77

« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2010, 09:12:24 pm »

Friends who don't do shit on projects with you
, and people who step on my shoes

THIS! I failed two projects because the dude I was working with decided to change studies but wanted to finish the year. As result he became a decoration, showing up but doing absolutely nothing. I told the teachers and they said that I couldn't do anything about it. Now I have to repeat those two projects because it was a mandatory class.
And people stepping on your shoes is so very annoying especially if you just bought them and they are white. Those shoe-stepping people deserve a slap in the face with a fish or a pack of bacon.

BBT イカ 娘 Fanclub Member #000007 御坂 美琴 Fanclub Member:#077700

Offline Havoc10K

« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2010, 09:16:09 pm »

THIS! I failed two projects because the dude I was working with decided to change studies but wanted to finish the year. As result he became a decoration, showing up but doing absolutely nothing. I told the teachers and they said that I couldn't do anything about it. Now I have to repeat those two projects because it was a mandatory class.
And people stepping on your shoes is so very annoying especially if you just bought them and they are white. Those shoe-stepping people deserve a slap in the face with a fish or a pack of bacon.
with old and smelly fish !

Offline 1000mAh

• bananas, melonas, tralala, ding ding dong
« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2010, 09:17:19 pm »

why do you think people are able to punch and hard?

Don't EVER touch my snacks!||Discord

Hiero

« Reply #56 on: September 19, 2010, 11:56:51 pm »
Yes and when people step on my shoes depending on who I turn around and usually say something, of course it's not the nicest thing or best way to handle it but come on, it's not that hard to watch where you step. Being a sneaker person and spending stupid amounts on shoes I treat them like a kid  :-X
I should post my small yet lovely collection.

Offline donald1

• ☢CAUTION☢
« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2010, 01:40:54 am »
other "drivers" on the road piss me off. here i am driving home at night(cuz i work till midnight) doing the speed limit when all of a sudden i get this jerkoff behind me who couldnt find a better time to do all his driving. so these people get right behind me with the high beams on and expect me to get out of thier way or go faster. just for them. hell no. first of all, i already got my lights on, i don't need yur fucking help seeing farther. plus, you are blinding me, making me need to drive slower.

so, if you get behind someone at night, turn off yur fuckin' high beams.... or i just might toss a hammer at you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GjVy2pMZiY

Offline ASAFan

« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2010, 06:16:34 am »
Last night's Clemson-Auburn game is a good start.  No, not the result (hey, #()*% happens), but having ESPN schedule it for 7:00pm, then cutting between four different games.  It went like this "Clemson lines up...Kentucky is playing Akron what a game this'll be...LSU playing at Death Valley, WOW Mississippi State...commercial...Kentucky Lines up...Oh, by the way Clemson scored first" GAAAAAHH!  I had to watch it on ESPN Gamecast and wouldn't have found out the end result for ten minutes if an FB friend wasn't on who was watching the game...apparently ESPN was only flipping between that game and the Texas/Texas Tech game for the viewers in Kansas City, MO (he's a former classmate of mine who is in school at UMKC)

People who block aisles at bookstores, reading every nook an cranny in about TEN DIFFERENT DAMN BOOKS and putting all of them back on the shelf, now FULLY used!!

Half-assed DOT jobs.  The NC DOT puts all new signage on I-40/Bus I-85 in Greensboro with all the new glitzy FHWA guidelines (cardinal directions--NORTH SOUTH EAST WEST--has the first letter in larger caps than the rest, a certain spacing within the tab for the word EXIT and the number, reflective sign paint), and the ONE EXIT on the conglomeration that is the biggest (where I-40W and I-85 Business S split) has old paint on the shields, large initial caps on the directions being the only upgrade for the sign, and the word LEFT EXIT 219 that no one will EVER be able to see because of the small lettering set in the left middle part of the sign.

USAir.  I had a nice little venture to Maine back in late June totally derailed because of mechanical problems that USAir had sat on for four weeks.  The flight was delayed for three hours.  My baggage would have to be put on the plane, later changed to have to be left behind because of security regulations.  I missed my connection, but they told me to go on to Philly anyway, that a motel would be waiting for me for a few hours' sleep for a flight back to Raleigh in the morning.  When I got to Philadelphia Int'l airport, almost a mile away from the gate they said they were landing at, no one had any idea about a motel voucher.  They told me I could call a motel on my own (!!), PAY for the room (!!!!!) and get reimbursed (BULL----!!!!!).  Yeah, I trust you. 

Much like I trust the people who did my #)%*ING furnace; did I mention that they didn't get the damn thing inspected and I had to wait THREE MONTHS THIS SUMMER to get the furnace up to spec so the people could replace the A/C?

People who whistle loud and shrill inside a restaurant, then get all hot and bothered when I complain.  My hearing is just fine, thank you; I don't need your amateur audiologist testing

SPAM

People who send huge attachments at work, despite my telling them not to several times, and I look at the Exchange server log and find out it's some series of photographs/videos/audio that's been spammed all over Hell and Creation.  Thank God for "REMOVE WITH NDR"

Offline eme13

« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2010, 06:36:20 am »
When you go to the dentist, wait 40 minutes for them to numb up your face, spend 4 hours not feeling half it (and having it drive you crazy) and then two days later have worse pain in your teeth than you did before you went.

Sucks man