Author Topic: Things that piss you off!  (Read 796996 times)

Offline phufham

Re: Things that piss you off!
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2010, 07:03:59 am »
other "drivers" on the road piss me off. here i am driving home at night(cuz i work till midnight) doing the speed limit when all of a sudden i get this jerkoff behind me who couldnt find a better time to do all his driving. so these people get right behind me with the high beams on and expect me to get out of thier way or go faster. just for them. hell no. first of all, i already got my lights on, i don't need yur fucking help seeing farther. plus, you are blinding me, making me need to drive slower.

so, if you get behind someone at night, turn off yur fuckin' high beams.... or i just might toss a hammer at you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GjVy2pMZiY

that or when other cut you off and barely miss hitting the front end of your car, i cant stand that

Deliver me from my restriction, my restraint, my state of mind

Offline datora

• "Warning! Otaku logic powers in use!"
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2010, 05:43:00 am »
.[ EDIT:

*without warning or reason* ]

Kittens.  Kittens don't piss me off.  Applies to cat-girls, often.

Some anime doesn't piss me off.  Usually.

Everything else's pretty much fair game, without warning or reason.

Not enough silly ph#kkn emoticons in this fr4KKin' forums to start with ...  >:(

Nahhhhh ... not bitter.  Not me.  Not much.   ::) ;)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 06:54:58 pm by datora »
I win, once again, in my never-ending struggle against victory.

Offline tomoya-kun

• Reporting for duty.
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2010, 06:16:18 am »
When I'm watching anime in class and someone tells me that i'm gay

BBT Team Riko Suminoe #000002

Offline BrownMasterV

« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2010, 06:33:54 am »
When I'm watching anime in class...

Why the hell are you watching anime in class?

and someone tells me that i'm gay

That would really piss me off, too.

Offline fohfoh

• Mod AznV~ We don't call it "Live Action"
« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2010, 06:38:16 am »
other "drivers" on the road piss me off. here i am driving home at night(cuz i work till midnight) doing the speed limit when all of a sudden i get this jerkoff behind me who couldnt find a better time to do all his driving. so these people get right behind me with the high beams on and expect me to get out of thier way or go faster. just for them. hell no. first of all, i already got my lights on, i don't need yur fucking help seeing farther. plus, you are blinding me, making me need to drive slower.

so, if you get behind someone at night, turn off yur fuckin' high beams.... or i just might toss a hammer at you

that or when other cut you off and barely miss hitting the front end of your car, i cant stand that

Concur. If I have like 5+ car lengths in front of me, why the fuck do you feel the need to change lanes 3 inches in front of my fucking car?
One reason. You're(the other driver) an asshole.

LOL. I can't sympathize with this one. In fact, I'd probably be the guy tell you that you were gay. xD
This is your home now. So take advantage of everything here, except me.

Offline tomoya-kun

• Reporting for duty.
« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2010, 06:42:22 am »

It's common practice to play games and surf the net during class.  I can figure stuff out later, or I probably already know it.

Offline harpy

• absent
« Reply #66 on: September 22, 2010, 09:16:53 am »
People. Just in general I think. ^_^

+1

but I do not think, I know :D

...Men are so necessarily mad that it would be another twist of madness not to be mad...

Offline kurandoinu

• I am not a robot, I am a unicorn
« Reply #67 on: September 22, 2010, 09:47:01 am »
People who walk together down a path like a human wall and don't bother to move when you're walking to other way so there's a huge major thing where you have to walk around them sometimes having to walk on the road. F-U :P

Offline Superchunk55

« Reply #68 on: September 22, 2010, 10:56:52 am »
The Geek Squad people at best buy pissed me off today saying my two year warenty on my laptop was over when i haven't even had the laptop for a year.

Also when I couldn't find my Project Diva game for my PSP and then found out that my friend borrowed it without asking.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | [url=http://www.anime-planet.

Offline JoonasTo

• Upholding traditional values
« Reply #69 on: September 22, 2010, 11:56:19 am »
People who walk together down a path like a human wall and don't bother to move when you're walking to other way so there's a huge major thing where you have to walk around them sometimes having to walk on the road. F-U :P
That's why you've got elbows.  ;)

Because we can!

Offline Proin Drakenzol

• Tiny Dragon Powers of Doom!
« Reply #70 on: September 22, 2010, 12:18:27 pm »
rush hour on the train. well except for that (either middle or high) school girl :P

a different chick got on and she was being crushed by two fat Japanese dudes. As a 'Merican I had secured about four times more space than everyone else, so I let her get some breathing room and then took away the extra space the fat guys got when she moved   ;D

damn jerks.

The linear nature of your Euclidean geometry both confounds and befuddles me.

Offline 1000mAh

• bananas, melonas, tralala, ding ding dong
« Reply #71 on: September 22, 2010, 01:48:44 pm »
Also when I couldn't find my Project Diva game for my PSP and then found out that my friend borrowed it without asking.

Isn't that called stealing?

Don't EVER touch my snacks!||Discord

Offline kurandoinu

• I am not a robot, I am a unicorn
« Reply #72 on: September 22, 2010, 02:35:08 pm »
That's why you've got elbows.  ;)

Aye, although this was Mat that posted not me. We tend to just shoulder barge people ;)

Offline deathman

• WTF??
« Reply #73 on: September 22, 2010, 03:50:03 pm »

Concur. If I have like 5+ car lengths in front of me, why the fuck do you feel the need to change lanes 3 inches in front of my fucking car?

LOL. I can't sympathize with this one. In fact, I'd probably be the guy tell you that you were gay. xD

You are that kind of lil bastard after all........ ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Aim for the sky in order for you to reach the earth

Offline fohfoh

« Reply #74 on: September 22, 2010, 07:48:10 pm »

I don't deny being an asshole. But I generally also try to have a "reason" for being one.

YDI if you spread your personal life in a public place.

Offline tomoya-kun

• Reporting for duty.
« Reply #75 on: September 23, 2010, 12:20:39 am »

I don't deny being an asshole. But I generally also try to have a "reason" for being one.

YDI if you spread your personal life in a public place.

It's not my personal life.  It's a hobby.  If someone wears a soccer jersey, are they spreading their personal life?  No, they are showing one of their hobbies and they should be respected for their interests/decisions.

Offline fohfoh

« Reply #76 on: September 23, 2010, 03:01:46 am »

It's not my personal life.  It's a hobby.  If someone wears a soccer jersey, are they spreading their personal life?  No, they are showing one of their hobbies and they should be respected for their interests/decisions.

I guess you fail to note the trends in soccer... Hooligans anyone?

Offline tomoya-kun

• Reporting for duty.
« Reply #77 on: September 23, 2010, 03:10:44 am »

I guess you fail to note the trends in soccer... Hooligans anyone?

I concede.

Offline mgz

• Box Fansubs
« Reply #78 on: September 23, 2010, 03:18:00 am »

nah fuck that i am one of the assholes who gets pissed if you are from an area and you know you can drive faster then the speed limit no reason to do speed limit its a dick move.

Around my town there are several 40 and 35mph roads that people speed your normal 10mph over so when its fucking midnight and your stuck behind an asshole doing on the dot the speed limit it fucking sucks balls.

Things that piss me off more then that is in that 40 but there is a high school on the road and there is signs when your near the high school SCHOOL ZONE -- SPEED LIMIT 25-- ... when children present.
So you get stuck behind fuck heads who slow down to 25 at 1 in the fucking morning

Offline EroKenshin

• 濡れるッ!
« Reply #79 on: September 23, 2010, 03:44:17 am »
Wow There's a lot of angry people here. May I suggest meditaton or perhaps drugs? :P

As for me I rarely get pissed off, I get frustrated a lot at times but I'm a pretty zen guy in general. The only things that really gets to me are things like terrible injustices or horrible stuff like child abuse.

LOL Yeah coz an asshole who tries to have a reason is soooo much better.