Author Topic: Tracker Software Changed  (Read 15714 times)

Offline Herbert West

Re: Tracker Software Changed
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2016, 03:51:20 pm »
Once again, most of my torrents are incorrectly marked as inactive. This time, they are slowly returning to being correctly marked as active - I'm reloading my user page every few moments, and each time, a few more torrents are correctly marked as active.

Edit: everything's back now.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 04:34:11 pm by Herbert West »

Offline FoRCe

• Cookie?
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2016, 04:11:58 pm »
Once again, most of my torrents are incorrectly marked as inactive. This time, they are slowly returning to being correctly marked as active - I'm reloading my user page every few moments, and each time, a few more torrents are correctly marked as active.

thats because the tracker was restarted, give it a bit.

Offline Zaraki

• Staff
  • 皆さんこんにちは!
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2016, 04:51:04 pm »
The problem regarding unrecorded upload stats is now fixed. I tested it at a large scale. The main problem was regarding to the freeleech torrents. Every freeleech torrent traffic up until now is lost. But from now on everything should be recorded properly.

Offline ridon428

• Dial Four-Two-Eight Toll Free!
    • Personal Site
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2016, 05:31:00 pm »
Should we avoid activating torrents for a while?

Offline Zaraki

• Staff
  • 皆さんこんにちは!
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2016, 05:43:18 pm »
Like I said it should be working now. If you want to feel good you could stop your torrents and restart your client. But it shouldn't matter to be honest.

Online Al_Sleeper

« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2016, 06:54:17 pm »
Every freeleech torrent traffic up until now is lost.
For the last few days? Or in general?

Offline Zaraki

• Staff
  • 皆さんこんにちは!
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2016, 06:55:35 pm »
The traffic you made after the update, so for the last few days yes.

Offline Ne0n

« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2016, 11:01:57 pm »
There seems to be some error regarding the Up/Down stats recording.

It's only for the Torrent i started today,

https://bakabt.me/torrent/183494/seikon-no-qwaser-the-qwaser-of-stigmata-bd-720p-kuchikirukia

that Upload and Download aren't recorded properly.
As far as i see our actual stats aren't affected by that, but may confuse other people.

Offline Dragon

• hentai ddl
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2016, 12:26:30 am »
There is something wrong with the upload stats.

I had under 1.5 ratio on a torrent and now I have 2.3 and in the client it shows 0.6 ratio.

Offline Krudda

• 私は 日本語 が 上手 じゃ ありません
    • My Anime List
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2016, 01:28:11 am »
The peerlist for https://bakabt.me/torrent/183854/cardcaptor-sakura-20th-anniversary-illustration-book is very wrong... Very.
They don't match stats on userpage and they don't even remotely match what my client reports.

Are peerlists working correctly? Stats shown are VERY incorrect. This is not the only torrent.

Peerlist says 50GB uploaded, 2GB downloaded.
Stats say 40GB uploaded, 2GB downloaded
Client says 10GB uploaded, 480Mb downloaded

Edit: I checked ALL of my torrents, the stats on every single one are incorrect.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 03:21:01 am by Krudda »

Offline polka_chan

« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2016, 06:11:28 am »
I had 2 issues in 2 torrents I had

they supposed to be freelech but when you look at it, download actually registered and more on that, it looks like I downloaded it 3-4 times of the actual size of the torrent which doesnt make sense to me since I downloaded it only once.

affected torrents are:
https://bakabt.me/torrent/183854/cardcaptor-sakura-20th-anniversary-illustration-book
https://bakabt.me/torrent/130818/clamp-in-wonderland-1-2-niizk

Offline MagicalBunny

• I like bunnies.
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2016, 06:17:44 am »
I hope this isn't an unnecessary post I didn't notice anyone saying the peerlist claiming the uploaded more than they have, so here it goes.

My stats are messed up too for I believe all of if not most of my active torrents. The most egregious example would be this one. I didn't upload the 1.88TB of data the peerlist claims I did nor the 2TB my stats page shows, that being said I don't quite recall how much I actually uploaded but it was in the 200GB~300GB range I think.

The good news is it doesn't appear to have affected my actual overall ratio on my account or my total upload stat. If you added up all of the torrents on my Active seeding list it would be well above the 3.47TB amount the overall stats are claiming.

Pics of peerlist, stats page, and overall stats.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Nordzikas

« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2016, 11:06:53 am »
Upload and Download stats that are out of this world and behave like they are out of this world.

So i downloaded torrent "Seikon no Qwaser" - it's 10.6GB in size, however the site shows that i downloaded 39.2GB of data on this one. Wut??? The funny thing is i contacted support yesterday regarding this problem and the downloaded data was still on ~28GB. I shut down my computer, went to sleep, and when i woke up, i found 10GB extra on both download and upload. Wth??? My computer was turned off...???!!
I would understand if the numberS were lower than in my client due to data loss and smth like that, but this leaves me asking "did your update opened up connection with like 3 parallel universes? I mean how else would you explain 3extra downloads worth of data? ;P

My real stats to this torrent are:          down - 10.6GB , upld- 12.1GB
My parallel universe stats on site are:  down - 39.2GB,  upld- 28.9GB

I stopped seeding for the moment, 'cause i don't want it to ruin my ratio. My only question is, can you fix these stats back to normal? I can provide a screenshot if necessary.

Offline Krudda

• 私は 日本語 が 上手 じゃ ありません
    • My Anime List
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2016, 10:00:14 pm »
You can relax regarding the stats, it doesn't appear to affect your true stats, but for some reason they're not reporting correctly on the website.

However, I did notice every torrent on the website says the following:
Last Activity:   96 hours and 54 mins   Last seed:   4 days
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 10:23:37 pm by Krudda »

Offline Reed Levon

« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2016, 03:00:21 am »
Hi!!, first of all let me say thanks for all the work than you've been doing the last days with the change of the tracker, now i had one issue with one torrent that i never download, this one appear at the time that the tracker was changed, one of the curious thing about this one it says that i download 596 mb but the size of the torrent is 70 mb, i'ts a manga called Delusion Diary | Mousou Diary, i read in the FAQ about the hijacked accounts, but i don't do anything related to the causes, so let me know if you find the reason of this, thanks.

Offline dirb

« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2016, 06:37:44 am »
Hi, I just would like to inform that I also have a issue with two torrents that appear in my inactive list that I have not downloaded:
https://bakabt.me/torrent/10942/black-magic
https://bakabt.me/torrent/129377/nami-sos-sexy-sailor-soldiers-f2h
I don't think that somebody has got my passkey, because they are well seeded and I have not seen any other unusual activity on my account
dirb (dirb is really brid (brid really is dirb))

Offline Van.

« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2016, 02:42:39 pm »
Bonus points are not counted.
Despite the presence of many active bonus torrents (more than ten), I did not get even a single bonus point for several hours.

Offline ridon428

• Personal Site
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2016, 02:48:33 pm »
Before I cast my vote, does restoring ratio also means losing our upload after the switch?

Offline Duki3003

• Admin
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2016, 03:51:41 pm »
Yes

Offline ridon428

• Personal Site
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2016, 03:53:34 pm »
I didn't upload much when the tracker was changed. Fine by me.