Author Topic: Tracker Software Changed  (Read 14994 times)

Offline Taggart

Re: Tracker Software Changed
« Reply #80 on: July 09, 2016, 12:48:47 pm »
That explains it. Not sure how I managed to miss that being detailed previously.

Offline tirerob

« Reply #81 on: July 31, 2016, 06:10:41 am »
 ??? sorry guys, i have what seems to be a reoccuring issue with scrap errors and not being able to upload with all but hundred and iron fortress.  i am running vuse bit torrent with transition from download to force seed on, but im getting a lot of nothing and i tanked my share ratio.  something id like to remedy.   thanks in advance.

Offline Zeigren

« Reply #82 on: August 25, 2016, 05:58:11 pm »
Figured I would throw in that I am also getting this error using Vuze (like some of the other Vuze peeps) :

Scrape Error: Could not decode response, appears to be a website instead of tracker scrape: BDecoder: unknown command '60, remainder = html><head><meta name="robots" content="noindex, nofollow" /></head><body>Nothing to see here</body></html>

I'm on Vuze version 5.7.3.0 right now, although I've had the error since the tracker software change. I originally got the error with all of my seeds but now it only occurs on one or two at a time. I haven't really noticed a pattern as for which torrents get the error, but I haven't been paying much attention either. Hopefully that information was completely useless and unhelpful. :P

Offline DeadlyOats

« Reply #83 on: September 05, 2016, 02:22:19 pm »
I know this thread is kind of old, but I figured I'd go ahead and tell you. I'm using Firefox version 48 (as of the date of this post) on Kubuntu. I'm getting a warning that "Connection is not secure" and that "Parts of this page are not secure (such as images)."

When I clicked on a link to learn more about the "not secure" issue, I got this web page from Mozilla.  https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/mixed-content-blocking-firefox?redirectlocale=en-US&as=u&redirectslug=how-does-content-isnt-secure-affect-my-safety&utm_source=inproduct

I think it's why I'm unable to view the screen shots of the various torrents being offered.  Firefox is blocking them because it views those as unsecure.

Hopefully, you guys will be able to resolve this problem.

I haven't been to BakaBT forever!!!  I noticed the new icons, right away!

I also had some issues with a few torrents.  I decided to seed a few torrents, which I downloaded a long time ago.  Some of them worked fine, but a few torrent files didn't work.  I fixed the ones that didn't work by downloading a fresh torrent file.  After that, I was able to seed the affected old downloaded files again.  This has only happened to a few torrents, not all of them. I was getting some kind of tracking error.

Well,  anyway.  I like what you guys did with the site, so far.  Good luck with everything!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 06:17:58 pm by DeadlyOats »

Offline RankosKnight

« Reply #84 on: October 04, 2016, 12:41:34 am »
I just found that Tixati's no longer on the Whitelist, I didnt want to mess with Utorrent again any suggestions?

Offline Krudda

• 私は 日本語 が 上手 じゃ ありません
    • My Anime List
« Reply #85 on: October 04, 2016, 01:14:47 am »
I just found that Tixati's no longer on the Whitelist, I didnt want to mess with Utorrent again any suggestions?
How about something else from the whitelist?

Deluge and Azuerus are popular suggestions.

Trust me, I'm a random nobody.

Offline Duki3003

• Admin
« Reply #86 on: October 04, 2016, 03:17:10 pm »
What are you talking about?
https://bakabt.me/whitelist.php

Offline vuzedome

• Reppuzan~!
  • Awards Winner of the BakaBT Mahjong tournament 2010
    • GoGreenToday
« Reply #87 on: October 09, 2016, 08:39:53 am »
The latest Tixati is in there.
BBT Ika Musume Fan Club Member #000044   
Misaka Mikoto Fan Club Member #000044
BBT Duke Nukem Fan Club Member #0000002