Author Topic: Fuuka [Seo Kouji]  (Read 782 times)

Offline Tatsujin

• Box Fansubs
    • Otakixus
Fuuka [Seo Kouji]
« on: July 31, 2016, 06:09:03 pm »

Fuuka
AniDB | Official

Release: Not Available Yet.
Description: Haruna Yuu just moved into town and loves to be on twitter. Out on his way to buy dinner he bumps into a mysterious girl, Akitsuki Fuuka, who breaks his phone thinking he was trying to take a picture of her panties. How will his new life change now?

Fucking YES! Drama is going to be epic if they do this right. I've been reading the manga chapter by chapter even though we thought the manga went total shit ... which it didn't. It actually did pick up even though it was a slow start. Seo Kouji gets some really good twists in and makes the best of them. Kimi ga Iru Machi manga (not the anime) is his masterpiece at he moment but it feels like Fuuka is going to overtake it.

I'm honestly not looking to see Fuuka (character) on her first stage concert .. ;/ they're gonna do it.

¸¸,.-~*'¨¨¨™¤¦ Otakixus ¦¤™¨¨¨'*~-.,¸¸

Offline Nikkoru

• Cyberpun
Re: Fuuka [Seo Kouji]
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 06:20:09 pm »
Description: Haruna Yuu just moved into town and loves to be on twitter. Out on his way to buy dinner he bumps into a mysterious girl, Akitsuki Fuuka, who breaks his phone thinking he was trying to take a picture of her panties. How will his new life change now?

He'll get a new phone? I guess he can try to make her pay for it, but that seems like a reasonably straightforward fix as far as problems go.
Peace, Love, and Tranquility

Offline Tatsujin

• Box Fansubs
    • Otakixus
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2016, 06:28:59 pm »

He'll get a new phone? I guess he can try to make her pay for it, but that seems like a reasonably straightforward fix as far as problems go.
Read the first few chapters of Fuuka. It's not about his phone at all.

Offline VicViper573

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2016, 05:26:48 am »

Now there's an understatement!  :)

Online Mistgun_Zero

• Idol~chan
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2016, 06:18:50 am »
Tatsu is back on thread wars. Haha.

Some facts.

Fuuka is sequel to Suzuka. Fuuka is suzuka's daughter. And she is short haired. Having short hair means she will be the winner in the whatever love battle that will take place here. That's almost Sep kouji's irritating Mark.

Even though their is no intent to sell this as a sequel and is a stand alone story, this makes it a lot more interesting. (Sometimes that alone makes this worthwhile when the manga is slow. I do have a problem that no character has appeal like Sep kouji's previous work, but that may be just me at that time not really being in mood. I will revisit by I doubt it will change much. )

I stopped Kimi no iru machi manga due to time constraints so I don't know how it played out in end, though it was quite a messed up relation they had. It was my most memorable manga for some reason after Kaichou wa maid sama.

Also, for all his works, better read manga, I didn't see Kimi no iru macho but I doubt they could have properly shown all the emotions that Well in just 13 episodes.

Well, I will have low hopes for this unless it has pretty earn good music.

Edit: wrote this on phone at work. Forgive the bloody typo and autocorrect.

Homu-Homu is troubled

Offline Tatsujin

• Box Fansubs
    • Otakixus
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2016, 06:47:04 am »
Tatsu is back on thread wars. Haha.

Some facts.

Fuuka is sequel to Suzuka. Fuuka is suzuka's daughter. And she is short haired. Having short hair means she will be the winner in the whatever love battle that will take place here. That's almost Sep kouji's irritating Mark.

Even though their is no intent to sell this as a sequel and is a stand alone story, this makes it a lot more interesting. (Sometimes that alone makes this worthwhile when the manga is slow. I do have a problem that no character has appeal like Sep kouji's previous work, but that may be just me at that time not really being in mood. I will revisit by I doubt it will change much. )

I stopped Kimi no iru machi manga due to time constraints so I don't know how it played out in end, though it was quite a messed up relation they had. It was my most memorable manga for some reason after Kaichou wa maid sama.

Also, for all his works, better read manga, I didn't see Kimi no iru macho but I doubt they could have properly shown all the emotions that Well in just 13 episodes.

Well, I will have low hopes for this unless it has pretty earn good music.

Edit: wrote this on phone at work. Forgive the bloody typo and autocorrect.
The Tokyo arc is pretty long and more peaceful, but it takes a spans over 3 years and shows some strong developments and introduces new characters in Iru Machi. As for Fuuka, the manga seems like it's hitting some strong highlights right now but it feels like something is about to break permanently ... again. You know how Seo is. If he can do something so fucking outrageous like in chapters 40-50 then why not stab our hearts again!

Offline VicViper573

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2016, 03:04:52 am »
"LISTEN TO MY SONG!!!!!!!"

*wait, wrong anime.*

Offline Tatsujin

• Box Fansubs
    • Otakixus
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2016, 06:12:59 am »
My body is ready.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar-6TjHRfB4

Bring it on!!!!!!!!

Offline Bob2004

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2017, 12:49:18 am »
My body is ready.

Bring it on!!!!!!!!

Wow, the animation in that trailer is terrible. I dread to think what the actual show will be like.
That said, Tatsujin et al's posts here suggest the original manga is pretty good, so maybe the story will make up for it. I look forward to finding out.

Offline Tatsujin

• Box Fansubs
    • Otakixus
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2017, 05:14:40 am »
My body is ready.

Bring it on!!!!!!!!

Wow, the animation in that trailer is terrible. I dread to think what the actual show will be like.
That said, Tatsujin et al's posts here suggest the original manga is pretty good, so maybe the story will make up for it. I look forward to finding out.
Yes, the manga is really good. The animation is terrible, can't argue with you on that one. But you know why I want to watch the anime? The music! I hope they do a good job on the music because the manga has no actual lyrics or just half-assed lyrics. Prepare your body as you enter chapters 40+ as things shift permanently ..

Offline blackhole

• There is no avatar there, it's an illusion.
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2017, 10:54:41 am »

Of course not, we all know he did the shot of the pantsu :)

Well, the show is going to start soon. I'll check out Suzuka before that.

Offline Tatsujin

• Box Fansubs
    • Otakixus
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2017, 08:53:55 pm »

Of course not, we all know he did the shot of the pantsu :)

Well, the show is going to start soon. I'll check out Suzuka before that.
What world are you thinking of? Lol Do you even know who Fuuka is?

Offline blackhole

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2017, 09:10:28 pm »
Of course not, judging from this reaction, Fuuka doesn't wear panties, all the more reason to take a shot :)

Offline GoGeTa006

• The fate of destruction is also the joy of Rebirth
    • Anime Planet listing
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2017, 05:18:50 am »
I am liking it so far. . . altough it feels like it's going to be a pretty generic love triangle situation. . .
I am really really hoping for some White-Album -ish twist on this or some School Days ending or something fun . . .

Offline blackhole

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2017, 10:54:37 am »
The second episode boder me, but had it's few amusing moments.
Fuuka should learn that having a cell phone is convenient, it doesn't have to be a smartphone (I have an old samsung in the desk drawer that actually doesn't even have a proper screen, only displays number and who calls :D)

Online Mistgun_Zero

• Idol~chan
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2017, 01:22:00 pm »
Boy goes on a date with a girl, another gets in contact immediately, right....

Homu-Homu is troubled

Offline blackhole

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2017, 04:20:30 pm »
Dropping, and to make up, i'll pick up School Days agaion, much more entertaining.

Offline GoGeTa006

• The fate of destruction is also the joy of Rebirth
    • Anime Planet listing
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2017, 08:17:39 pm »
Dropping, and to make up, i'll pick up School Days agaion, much more entertaining.

I like where your head's at ;)

Offline blackhole

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2017, 08:21:02 pm »
I like it docked properly ;)

Online Mistgun_Zero

• Idol~chan
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2017, 03:27:49 am »
Nice View.

Homu-Homu is troubled