Author Topic: Returning & Introduction Thread  (Read 443789 times)

Offline BakaBT

• Admin
  • I am a system user, do not PM me
    • http://bakabt.me/
Returning & Introduction Thread
« on: January 28, 2007, 10:44:39 pm »
The other introduction thread needed some work. this thread is not for noobs only.

• its for newcomers, moderators & returning BakaBT members.
  • its for anyone who wishes to introduce themselves to the forums/site.
  • please keep the thread clean. no spamming.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 01:15:26 am by Duki3003 »
I am a system user, do not PM me

Offline Densuke

Re: Returning & Introduction Thread
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 12:38:32 am »
My name is Daniel, I'm 24 years old and I live in Denmark.

You can label me as otaku, nerd and geek.

My passions include anime, Japanese music, asian drama series, programming, free (as in freedom) software, music composing and so forth.

To most people I may seem a bit strange, and my posts may be a bit off, but it's all a result of my humour. I'm a big fan of complex anti-humour that only amuse me and no one else.

I'm eliteist, arrogant, ignorant and not afraid to admit it. I seem to be afraid of trying to get rid of my flaws though, as I'm not going to try.

Offline MadHatter

• Former Staff
  • ~Between Mind and Heart~
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2007, 06:43:00 am »
hello hello,

I'm MadHatter, but then when I make people mad :D I'm known as Mad Hater...^_^...
either way, i have been with box for some time now, i think er...3 years now? can't remember...

Live in NYC, next to my neighbor Nah...yes... ::) I'm stalking you sweetie...you still owe me a hoodie!!! ROAR...

love J-drama, K-drama, T-drama....and interesting movies. Love anime though I haven't had time to sit and watch any until recently...Ouran High School ROCKS! ....kyou kara maou is disappointing me a little...

"The heart is the engine to the body, but the brain is the engine to life"

"if man can see through the eyes of an angel, there would be a second heaven"

Offline kyoterry

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2007, 03:10:28 am »
I am the Kyo to the muthfuzzle Terry.

I am constantly nice, which irritates people. However, that is not my intention. Many people think I'm lame, but, I'm not. I am a kid who gets laid by many women (the hawt ones, like these hot women mods we have at box  :P), which me by myself, have been laid more times than 3/4 of you noobz in box. ESPECIALLY XEROSKILL!!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 03:18:03 am by kyoterry »

Offline XSTREM

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2007, 09:54:33 pm »
Hello, I'm XSTREM!

I've been here for quite a while now.
I don't consider myself an otaku, even though I don't have much luck in my lovelife. :(

I love anime with all my heart, and I am an animefan (BIG surprise!)

Sometimes I'm very sarcastic, so if you feel offended, please tell me! Then I know I've crossed your border. Its never my intention to flame anybody (Well, if you haven't deserved to get flamed). I'm just making fun. ;P

What can I say? I'm a Dane! Sometimes a crazy one.. Sometimes a serious one.. Sometimes neither... Haha, well well, see ya in tha threads!  ;)

I'm a dub-whore

Offline lightshow

• Aria's Brother Project
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2007, 10:05:06 pm »
yoyoyo!  I'm light!

I like long walks on the beach and getting in the pit at local shows.  I just suffered an near fatal injury riding my dirt bike which made me quit doing extreme sports (for a little while at least).  I'm in a band called mewtoo and i'm the lead singer/rhythm guitar player.

I have no idea what people think of me here at box.  So I'll make them know that i'm awesome.

At night I like to put on a surgeon outfit, rev up my chainsaw and run naked down the streets.  I find that it calms me on the nights where the moon is full.

Oh and I just became a professional psychic/fortune teller.  I like to eat n00bs and have my way with their bodies.

light
Quote from: iamdeath
why all anime have girl grabing other girls breast you dont see it here in real life;
i wish it was real we can see it in front of our eyes
<a href="http://ariasbrotherproject.110mb.com">My Comedy Videos</a>

Offline KoC

• Was 30 years old when born and grown older since.
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2007, 05:22:48 pm »
I don't want to be an ass but it says that this thread is FOR NEW MEMBERS AND RETURNING MEMBER/MODS to introduce themselves.

I don't see kyo, lightshow or xstrem fitting into any of these categories.

But maybe that's just me.

Bloodthirsty Finn || God-emperor of the kingdom of clouds || Over-behemoth of C.C || Agenteer, yarr!

Offline ett

• godspoken
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2007, 09:26:04 pm »
I don't want to be an ass but it says that this thread is FOR NEW MEMBERS AND RETURNING MEMBER/MODS to introduce themselves.

I don't see kyo, lightshow or xstrem fitting into any of these categories.

But maybe that's just me.

the other introduction thread needed some work. this thread is not for noobs only.

its for newcomers, moderators & returning boxtorrent members.

its for anyone who wishes to introduce themselves to the forums/site.

[Who are you people?! Where is everyone?!]

Offline XSTREM

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2007, 02:42:45 pm »
Own3d KoC...

I'm a dub-whore

rednax

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2007, 08:47:14 pm »
Many people think I'm lame, but, I'm not. I am a kid who gets laid by many women (the hawt ones, like these hot women mods we have at box  :P), which me by myself, have been laid more times than 3/4 of you noobz in box. ESPECIALLY XEROSKILL!!

Wow, you really do seem desperate to tell everyone that.

Offline NaRu

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2007, 06:33:23 am »
Me is NaRu...you can find my info in my profile.....If you don't know me then you are a nOOb

Bizzi

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2007, 08:41:17 pm »
so... i think i should introduce myself too... but its about 80% possible that no one will read this...

lets start...

My name i dominic, cuz' i hate this fucking name i call myself Sam!
I'm 16years old and after the next week 17 x]
I live atm. in Germany but after I earn enough money, i will move to another country (I dunno where i should move, but lets see what the time brings)

To all the ppl who thinks germany rox...

no it doesn't, it suckz!!!

I think thats enough!

Offline Sosseres

• A problem well stated is a problem half solved.
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2007, 08:58:55 pm »
Ooh just to clear it up, some people will read it. Now if you posted in something like The "^<V" game (part 2) more people would read it in the short run, but in the long haul this gets more reads due to a lower page count.

To keep on topic.

I'm me, I happen to like anime, manga, computer games and the occasional Asian drama (going to watch the last episode of return of the condor heroes in the morning when I wake up). Ooh yes, I am one of the emo people around here, along with kyoterry, naru, proin and a few others. (I can't make a joke if everybody took that seriously and thus give that past time up for a long time, so lie and say you got it.)

Hmm besides that I dislike mecha, harem, ecchi and general fan service. Though I do enjoy hentai manga and bishoujo games strangely enough (just finished all paths in crescendo (which I played since I heard the kana chars were in it, big let down) after tsukihime). Hmm I am pretty average for people here, not as emo as some, not as jaded as others, not as friendly as the few nor as flaming as the masses.

*edit*

Ooh yes, I am the person with the highest total time logged in, but I am expecting a warning for that sooner or later...

*edit 2*

Ooh I also love the edit function, I have edit some of my posts over ten times, though not often. I also vote for a removal of the spam section post count, so I can jump up into the top 10 posters. :p

ps. I generally dislike smileys, so when will the don't use smileys feature be auto clicked? Ooh well the removal of all smilies option works in the mean time I guess.

Edit 3, 3 months later... Replaced harem manga with hentai manga, big typo...
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 07:47:14 am by Sosseres »

Offline Tyler Durden

• Dr. maPS
    • maPS Forum
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2007, 09:17:32 am »
Dumbass
unflapable
really bored
depraved
excited
nice

Thanks to DDE
"So many freaks.  So little Circuses."

Offline vicious796

• Box Fansubs
  • Little by little I'm going crazy
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2007, 10:50:42 pm »
It's been awhile since I posted here so I might as well do it.

I'm Vicious, Vic for short, and I'm an alcoholic ;D . I live in Virginia but work in NJ (odd I know) as a gov. contractor. I do lots of things for entertainment. Obviously I watch anime, read an occasional manga, as well as drive, play football, lax, and hockey.

Aside from that I'm rather dull.

It's not me - it's you.

Offline KyuubiZero

« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2007, 10:43:06 pm »
Hi my name is KyuubiZero

i remember i was very excited when i got my account because it was alsways closed even though it said it got rid of the inactive people. anyways i just come here to download stuff and read some, but not much posting from me.

Offline Khalus Akuhei

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2007, 06:03:49 pm »
Hi, I'm Katashi....yes thats my real name, no I'm not Japanese.

I've been a box member for almost 3 yrs now, but I don't really talk much or participate in alot of the weird threads.  I am however really hardcore about rules, and like to go balistic on nubs, and retards that know better and break them everyday.  heh  Sometimes I'll also disappear from posting for weeks/months at a time while I'm busy playing the latest MMO or new RPG.  Only stopping in to see what I'm missing, but not replying!

I am a Japanese freak, I love everything about Japan's culture, history, lifestyles, etc  I'm working on learning their language but its going really slow for me.  I'm trying to locate local Japanese students or residents in my area to work 1-1 or 1-several to help with my language skills, but unfortunately where I live there are tons of Chinese, Taiwanese, Koreans and very few Japanese.  Still, I'm friends with many of them, and help with their English when they ask!

J-Pop has grown on me quite alot over the past few yrs and quite frequently the only music I listen to anymore.  I do like some of the more hardcore J-Rock/J-Pop from Koda Kumi, and the recent Kitade Nana album.  My 3 favorite artists are Utada Hikaru, Hamasaki Ayumi, & Tamaki Nami...

I am a sig/ava maker for several sites around the internet, mostly for Fantasy MMO's, Asian Drama sites, and some Anime Forums....if u've seen my work here [mostly my own changing every several days] u prolly wouldn't recognize my sigs from other places, as I like to use a different style depending on what the sig is for!

I'm hardcore into Mecha [Gundam mostly] & Samurai [Historical] anime, but I do like the occassional comedy/school/vampires!  I also really like Japanese Drama TV shows, and frequent D-Addicts site for the latest.

Well ^thats^ some of me for now...if u want to know more, just ask!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 06:05:48 pm by darkmirage77 »

Offline Ogu

• \^o^/
    • Blogu (Japan is an island)
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2007, 02:51:24 am »
Hello, my name is Ben (some people call me Ogu).

I'm a freelance graphic designer/web designer/programmer and i'm studying Computer Technology Engineering. I'm 19 years old and i enjoy making music a lot! I also do some poetry (as in dadaism, surrealism, etc.) and drawings.

Feel free to ask for help on anything related to PHP, CSS, HTML, MySQL, Photoshop, Illustrator, Reason, Ableton Live and General Audio Production things.

I've been watching anime/reading manga since i was in grade school and i'm still at it. I like many genres and don't like to focus on one in specific. :). I hope i can have fun here, download a lot of stuff and be of use as a seeder.

(2b)v¬(2b) = the Shakespearean Function

Offline vicious796

• Box Fansubs
  • Little by little I'm going crazy
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2007, 02:35:31 am »
this seem like the alcoholics anon. thread

It's not me - it's you.

Offline hajate

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2007, 08:41:24 pm »
hello my name is vagelis-the real one- and i am from greece!nice to meet you all!
i'll shut up now because my English are terrible!!! ;D